If you want to donate securities, stocks, or bonds with increased value, you can enjoy significant tax benefits by transferring them to us before selling them. You can claim an income-tax deduction for the total market value of your gift and avoid paying capital gains tax on the appreciation. You must have owned the securities for over a year to qualify for these benefits.
- To transfer stocks from a broker’s account, please complete this form: [Notification Form to Initiate Transfer of Stock].
- Where it says to enter the parish, please indicate Holy Angels Parish, Arcadia.
To donate physical stock certificates, please follow these steps:
- Send the certificate(s) by certified mail or overnight express to:
Advancement Services Office of Development Archdiocese of Los Angeles 3424 Wilshire Blvd., 6th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90010
- Endorse the back of the certificate(s) exactly as stated on the front. Do not fill in any other blanks.\
- Write the recipient’s name as The Roman Catholic Archbishop of Los Angeles.
You can also donate mutual funds, non-marketable, or closely held stock. For more information, please get in touch with Mayra Sanchez at 213-637-7507 or [email protected].
Thank you for your generous support!
We are here to help you. Please contact our business manager, Enrique Reyes, for assistance.
- Phone number: (626) 447-1671
- Email: [email protected]