Our history is one of missionary zeal and commitment to the poor and suffering. Each year, we care for children, elderly, families, men and women, immigrants, the homeless, and other vulnerable populations living across L.A., Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties.
Our parishes and schools desire to be the center of community life, reaching out to those in our midst. They work to create moments for evangelization. However, some struggle to keep the lights on. Vibrant ministries, crucial repairs and operating expenses are supplemented by generous donations.
You are the answer to their needs! For over 27 years you have responded to the call to keep our story of faith alive. Together with thousands of Catholics across the Archdiocese, your gifts have enabled our poorest communities to thrive!
Our mission is to sustain parishes and school or missionary discipleship.
A Mission, Entrusted to Our Care
The Together in Mission campaign is an opportunity for people across the Archdiocese to join together - as one united voice. Thousands of men and women just like you make a sustainable monthly commitment because they believe in the hope that will be given through classrooms, from pulpits, on the streets and through the sacraments.
Will you join the generosity of others in our community? Will you continue to keep our story alive and fill the pages with hope and compassion? And if you have never given, will you make a pledge of $25 per month?
How to Make a Gift
Make a secure gift online or pay towards an existing pledge via your computer or cell phone: www.TogetherInMission.org
You can also make a gift by phone by calling 213-637-7672 (M-F 8am-5pm)
Readings for the week of February 16, 2020
- Sunday: Sir 15:15-20 / Ps 119:1-2, 4-5, 17-18, 33-34 [1b] / 1 Cor 2:6-10 / Mt 5:17-37 or 5:20-22a, 27-28, 33-34a, 37
- Monday: Jas 1:1-11 / Ps 119:67, 68, 71, 72, 75, 76 [77a] / Mk 8:11-13
- Tuesday: Jas 1:12-18 / Ps 94:12-13a, 14-15, 18-19 [12a] / Mk 8:14-21
- Wednesday: Jas 1:19-27 / Ps 15:2-3a, 3bc-4ab, 5 [1b] / Mk 8:22-26
- Thursday: Jas 2:1-9 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [7a] / Mk 8:27-33
- Friday: Jas 2:14-24, 26 / Ps 112:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 [cf. 1b] / Mk 8:34—9:1
- Saturday: 1 Pt 5:1-4 / Ps 23:1-3a, 4, 5, 6  / Mt 16:13-19
- Next Sunday: Lv 19:1-2, 17-18 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 8, 10, 12-13 [8a] / 1 Cor 3:16-23 / Mt 5:38-48