Get the Flu Shot in your Car
The Flu Vaccine will be offered to adult parishioners, age 18 and over, on Sunday, October 4, 8:30am to 10:30am. We will have a limited number of doses. You must sign up online, please click the link to signup: https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07ehb66r8wee702b6f&oseq=&c=&ch=
We will not have the high-dose flu vaccine that is an option for those over 65 - check out your local pharmacy or doctor's office for that particular vaccine. The administering of the vaccine will be in the church parking lot as a curbside/drive through clinic. It will be separate from the In Car Communion line.
Please follow the directions of the greeters at the entrance gate. On the day of the clinic if you have no history of an allergic reaction after a previous dose, are not pregnant, and have no history of Guillain-Barre Syndrome, and feel well please: 1) wash your hands before coming, 2) bring your own pen and something hard to write on, 3) wear short sleeves, and 4) wear a mask. Many thanks to Methodist Hospital and our Health Ministry Parish Nurses for making this opportunity available to our community.
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, reducing the spread of respiratory illness, like the flu, this fall and winter is more important than ever. The CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) recommends getting a flu vaccination in Sept or Oct. You are encouraged to get the vaccine from your own physician or at a local pharmacy.
Father Kevin's Homilies
You are Called
September 27, 2020
All of us are called to do something, even if just for a moment. We do not all respond in the same manner.
Dear Holy Angels. To limit the spread of Covid-19, we are working remotely from home, but we are here for you over the phone, email, and social media. Today, more than ever, your church needs your financial help. Please click "Online Giving" to donate.
In-Car Holy Communion Procession Sunday 8:30 to 9:30 AM
"In-Car" Holy Communion Procession
Outdoor Mass, Sunday, October 4th at 6:15 p.m.
- We ask all attendees to wash their hands for 20 seconds with soap and warm water before leaving home.
- We will provide sanitizer for your hands when you enter the gate.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before Mass to accommodate the check-in process. No admittance after 6:15 pm.
- Each individual, ages 2 and up, will be required to wear a face mask. You must wear your face mask for the entire time that you are on Holy Angels campus and during the entire Mass. (The mask must cover your nose and mouth.)
- Physical distance must be respected at all times. Everyone must follow the ushers’ directions and keep a minimum 6 feet of physical distance at all times.
- The collection basket will be at the entrance gate for your donation.
- You will be directed to your chair by an usher – you must sit where you are directed. You may not choose your own seat.
- Ushers will direct you at Communion time.
- Communion will be administered at the end of Mass with your masks in place.
- You will approach the Minister with your mask in place – hold your hands in front of you to receive the Body of Christ. Then you will move 6 feet to the side (in the marked spot), consume the host, and exit the area to return to your car. You will not return to your chair.
- Communion will ONLY be given in the hand.
- There will be no congregating or socializing after the Mass. People are to go directly to their cars and return home.
- No restroom facilities will be open at this time.
The Archdiocese following the protocols of medical authorities has given us the guidelines above that we must follow for the health and safety of others.
We encourage anyone in a vulnerable population, including those with chronic health conditions, to come to the In-Car Communion Procession on Sunday morning and to watch a televised or Livestream Mass from the safety of their homes.
The dispensation to attend Sunday Mass continues until further notice.
Mass Livestream, Sunday, September 27, 2020 | XXVI Sunday in Ordinary Time
Confessions - The Sacrament of Reconciliation
Religious Education and Confirmation Registration
Elementary Religious Education (Grades 1-5) classes will be done virtually through Zoom through at least February 2021. The registration link is below. The registration form can be filled out online and will be sent directly to the Religious Education office. Families will receive specific information about each class in early September. We are looking forward to a wonderful year of growing in faith!
THE REGISTRATION FOR CONFIRMATION CLASSES 2020-2021 IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE CONTACT THE RELIGIOUS EDUCATION OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION. You can email the office at [email protected]
Confirmation Year 1 and Year 2 classes will be done virtually through Zoom through January 2021.
Middle School (Grades 6-8) will not be meeting this year.
Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels
The following liturgies will be streamed live from the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels:
8:00 AM (English)
7:00 AM (Spanish)
10:00 AM (English)
Click on the video screen below to view the current stream, or scroll down for additional viewing options through our social media platforms.
Pray for our Deceased Members
We pray for our beloved deceased parishioners, family, and friends.
- Margaret Lawson
- Mary Lynne Knutson
- Irene Miller
- Felipe Fuentes, father of Maria Alvarez
- Carmelina Marie Falabrino
- Dennis Margett
- Margaret Williams
- Norma Williams
May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of Christ, rest in peace.
"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints." - Psalm 116:15
- 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. In-Car Communion Service (No Mass, only Communion)
- 11:00 a.m. Mass Livestream on our Home Page
- 6:15 p.m. Outdoor Mass on School Grounds
No in-door Mass until further notice.
from 3:30pm until 4:30pm